Cancellation and Refund Policy
• Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to your camp session will result in a refund of all payments except the $100 nonrefundable nontransferable deposit.
• Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to your camp session will result in the forfeiture of the entire tuition if the space cannot be filled. If the space is filled, all payments except the $100 nonrefundable nontransferable deposit will be refunded.
Conditions of Application and Family Release
Please read through the following conditions.
• PERMISSION TO PHOTOGRAPH: I hereby give permission for my family to be photographed or videotaped for use in Session Videos, Promotional Videos, the LLFC website, and LLFC brochures which are used for marketing and publicity purposes.
• PERMISSION TO TREAT MEDICAL EMERGENCY: In the event that I cannot be reached, I hereby give my permission to physicians and other medical professionals to hospitalize, to secure proper treatment for, and to order injection, anesthesia, or surgery for my family. I also hereby grant permission for routine treatment of minor injuries and ailments by the camp’s on-site health care staff.
• HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT: In consideration of the acceptance of my family into the camp program, I agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Laity Lodge Family Camp, its Owners, and its Operators from and against any liability arising out of or related to any incidents which may result in injury to my family or to any illness of my family. I have explained the above information to my family.
• No personal firearms allowed.
• No smoking allowed in cabins.
• No pets allowed. The Laity Lodge Family Camp staff understands most people think of their pet as part of the family. Everyone’s pet is very special, and the majority of pets are well-behaved. However, for reasons of sanitation, public health, liability, environmental impact, and safety of all campers, we ask that you not bring your pets to camp. Thank you for honoring this policy.