Cancellation and Refund Policy
• Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to your camp session will result in a refund of all payments except the $100 nonrefundable nontransferable deposit.
• Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to your camp session will result in the forfeiture of the entire tuition if the space cannot be filled. If the space is filled, all payments except the $100 nonrefundable nontransferable deposit will be refunded.
• No personal firearms allowed.
• No smoking allowed in cabins.
• No pets allowed. The Laity Lodge Family Camp staff understands most people think of their pet as part of the family. Everyone’s pet is very special, and the majority of pets are well-behaved. However, for reasons of sanitation, public health, liability, environmental impact, and safety of all campers, we ask that you not bring your pets to camp. Thank you for honoring this policy.